Complaints Policy of EuroWin Solutions LTD
We want to provide you with the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem. We will also learn from it so that we can improve our service.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at EuroWin Solutions knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of EuroWin Solutions.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
How do I make a complaint?
If you wish to complain about any of our services, please speak to a member of staff who will try to sort things out for you directly, or will put you in touch with someone who can help. Please call us at +44 2030 869209
If you remain concerned about any issues you have to email us at [email protected]olutions.com or you can also write to our Quality Manager.
404 Cannon Wharf Business Centre
Pell Steet, London, SE8 5EN
To help us to understand your complaint, and in order that we do not miss anything, please tell us:
- Your full name and contact details;
- The services your requested from us;
- What you think we have got wrong;
- What you hope to achieve as a result of your complaint;
How will you deal with my complaint?
We will record your complaint centrally.
We will write to you within two working days acknowledging your complaint. We will investigate your complaint. This will usually involve:
- reviewing your complaint
- reviewing your file(s) and other relevant documents, and
- speaking with the person who dealt with your matter
We may also need to ask you for further information or documents. If so, we will ask you to provide the information within a specific period of time.
We may also, if appropriate, invite you to a meeting to discuss your complaint. You do not have to attend if you do not wish to or if you are unable to. We will be happy to discuss the matter with you on the telephone.
We will update you on the progress of your complaint at appropriate times.
We will write to you at the end of our investigation to tell you what we have done and what we propose to do to resolve your complaint. We will aim to do this within 10 days of the date of our letter of acknowledgement.
What if I am not satisfied with the outcome?
If you are unhappy with the outcome of our complaints handling procedure please first let us know and we will review the matter.
If you are still unhappy you can ask Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 to look into your complaint.