We aim to take the hassle, stress and guess work out of your UK Immigration Application so it’s in the hands of experienced and OISC regulated consultants who understand the UK Visa and Immigration rules. We provide fast and cost-effective immigration services to ensure you get the highest level of professional advice required for your UK Visa, ILR , Citizenship or EEA applications.
Our qualified staff will guide you through your Immigration application process from start to finish. EuroWin Solutions is Authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner Reg # F201800102
- Settled Status
- Pre settled Status
- EEA Family Permit
- Retaining Rights of Residence
- Derivative Residence Card as a Primary Carer
- Residence Card as an extended Family Member
- Naturalization / Citizenship
- UK Passport Adult / Child
Long-term work visas
- General work visa (Tier 2)
- Minister of Religion visa (Tier 2)
- Sportsperson visa (Tier 2)
- Intra Company Transfer Visa (Tier2)
Short-term work visas
- Temporary Worker – Charity Worker visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – International Agreement visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Religious Worker visa (Tier 5)
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa (Tier 5)
Investors, entrepreneurs and talent visas
- Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)
- Exceptional Talent visa (Tier 1)
- Graduate Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)
- Investor visa (Tier 1)
Other work visas and exemptions
- UK Ancestry visa
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa
- Sole Representative Visa
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Turkish Businessperson visa
- Turkish Worker visa
- Visit for a holiday, business or a short stay (up to 6 months), airport transit visas
- Visit the UK for a holiday or to see family or friends
- Visit the UK on a business trip/Visit the UK to do research
- Visit the UK for private medical treatment
- Marriage Visitor visa
- Permitted Paid Engagement visa
- Parent of a Tier 4 child visa
- Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group
- Short-term study visas and visas for longer courses, degrees and independent schools
- Short-term study visa
- General student visa (Tier 4)
- Child student visa (Tier 4)
- Fiance Visa
- Marriage & Spouse Visa
- Unmarried Partner
We provide fast, reliable, and honest immigration services at competitive price.
After we fully define your specific objectives, we will determine the requirements necessary to accomplish the results you desire. We believe that it is important to be in full agreement, in advance, about the services we will provide and the fees charged. For most of our immigration services we charge a flat fee. According to your specific needs, we will inform you of all the fees that you can expect to pay. If, for some reason, additional legal services are required outside of those defined in the initial agreement, we will discuss the fees in advance, before we move forward.
- FREE initial telephone assessment
- Consultation in person with an OISC Immigration Adviser – £100+VAT / hour . This fee is put towards any further works carried out on your behalf
VAT, Home Office & Disbursements
As a VAT registered company , we are required to charge VAT on our fees, where applicable.
Our prices do not include any fees due to the Home Office, British Embassy, interpreting and/or translation of documents, postal fees, costs for psychiatrists, doctors or other professional reports (s) that may be needed as evidence.
We realize that immigration and visa applications can be a stressful time for people. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for our clients. To help give you an idea of how we work, below we have outlined a typical timeline of events.
We start a confidential discussion by understanding your history, personal circumstances and future plans. We will clearly outline the best options available and the fees involved.
- Clients signed instruction to commence
Once you instruct us to be your legal representative we start preparing your case. We may require further information about you so the we understand your circumstances better, to help you more effectively. A deposit is due at this stage.
- List of documents
Documentation is the most crucial aspect on an immigration application. We will customize a list of documents to guide your preparation. Your dedicated immigration adviser will review this documents and advise any improvements needed.
- Application Preparation
We will complete your application to the Home Office. We may also write a cover letter with strong legal arguments where relevant. We may discuss with you to confirm final details. Any outstanding fees is due at this stage.
- Application Submission
We will submit your application to the Home Office securely. We will then continue to be the main point of contact with the Home Office for any further requests.
- Home Office Decision
As soon as we receive a decision from the Home Office, we will get in touch with you to share the news.
We are an experienced team with an exceptional success rate and client satisfaction
We are OISC Regulated Immigration Advisers with integrity and honesty. We take cases we have confidence in and believe that we can serve the best of our clients. Hence, our practice has enjoyed extraordinary success rate in both immigration and visa categories. As Regulated Immigration Consultants, we are not able to guarantee 100% success rate, but we are proud to say that we have given 100% personalized attention and detail to all our clients’ cases to maximize their success. We have therefore had high referral rate from our satisfied clients.
Reasonable and competitive service fee for quality service
Our service fee is reasonable and competitive for the personalized quality of service we provide. Once we have done assessing your case, the service fee will be fixed as indicated in our client care letter . You will be assured that there will not be no surprise in fee increases or other unexpected charges.
Call our team 02030869209
Request A Free Immigration Assessment
to ensure you get the highest level of professional advice required
for your UK Visa, ILR , Citizenship or EEA applications.